twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Visa Guidelines is back

Alhamdulillah, I got married to a lovely lady by the name of Sarah and we're enjoying our new phase in life since that momentous day.

And yeah, I graduated from the University of Nottingham and thus, escaping from the evil clutches of my medical school. woot2! probably needs a post on this as well but yeah, maybe later.

at the bottom of this blog, there is an article on visa guidelines for medical students graduated from UK medical schools under MARA scholarship who are planning to work as an FY1 doctor in the UK.

After all, it was my visa guidelines which i made 5 years ago that helped me to get to know a lot of people and for some, have now become my close friends. And it helped a lot of other people as well. So I hope that this guideline would ease your efforts a bit. Visa application is always confusing.

Scroll down to the bottom for the guideline

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

hold on

As always, since there is an unspoken (yeke?) tradition on my blog, the 23rd and final post for the year.

I think I want to write about the recent daurah. Not the daurah itself but about the conversation I had with some of the doctors from Ireland. Well, the 2 doctors whom usually ask me about my medical life would definitely be Dr Ateeq and Dr Zaquan. So yeah, Dr Ateeq kept wishing me all the best with my final year studies. He always asks me about my progress when we meet up but truth be told, I just don't know how to answer it, hahaha. Simply because I'm not so confident with myself, heh. And it's great to have someone who keeps asking you about your progress despite you not having a proper answer for it :P I mean, I've known Ateeq even before I flew to the UK (I was with Syukri Choki2 when he made a phone call to invite us to go to Kamal bookstore. But we were already on our way to Genting Highlands at that time XD ) and I went to his wedding during the first summer holiday. Our encounters have always been brief but it was enough for him to remember me, lol. And yeah, he assured me that it's normal to feel that there are so much to be covered. So I still have hope, yeah!!

And Dr Zaquan? I met him for the first time when my no. 5 was just blessed with a baby boy and we were on our way to QMC. That's when I learned that he's actually the husband of the twin of my no. 3's wife. Did that make sense? I hope so, haha. I told Syuk about the fact that I've just learned (okay, banyak pulak mention nama Syuk) and that's when we sort of made a plan that we shall try to find twins to become our wives. Because if we're married to twins, then we can see each other more often, hahaha. To be honest, it was a pretty good idea and I was into it for some time. Then I told Syuk that if our wives were siblings, that would work out as well, hehe. But that's that; Syuk and I have a long history of having crazy ideas. 


OHCM, maybe from now on I should start reading this ONLY ;|

Let's get back to Dr Zaquan. I like him, he's pretty cool. He actually gave me so many tips to prepare for Finals that I sort of gave my shocker face :O in the end of our conversation cause it sounds like I have so much to do, huhu. He said that I need to do 3000 questions before Finals. My reaction, "WHAT?!". Since I only have till February, he said I could do 100 questions per day! :O See...shocker face, hahaha. He said that I should at least read the whole OHCM book before Finals which I think is reasonable. It's the kind of advice which I heard from previous seniors from Nottingham as well. He also commented that the final year medics from Ireland "tak nak pergi daurah (referring to this one)" and naturally, I backed them up saying that "diorang nak exam dah tu, huhu". I mean, the reason of why I attended this recent event was because I haven't been to a lot of them (national ones particularly) -_-" Ok, don't judge me, huhu. Since my failures from November last year, I took the time during weekends to prepare for my redemption in May 2013 in which I did well, alhamdulillah and again for November this year for the remaining 4th year exam. Bila result nak keluar???

That's when I realized that I feel bad for using medicine as a reason to be busy. So, I would like to apologize to everyone if I seemed to be selfish for using my academic matters as an excuse. I'm not one of those people who are so good in managing multiple tasks at one time. I'm okay with organization but when I have too many things on my plate, that's when I get distressed. That's why my dad wants me to send the car to be fixed after my Finals, he wants me to focus on #FebFinals first. 

Oooo, there's a car? Haha, we'll talk about this later.

And look what I've got from someone special :D

Sorry, I wanted to give you something but I couldn't just choose what. Next time iA (^^,)

And my recent post on my friends who have left was probably because of the experience of not seeing them at our conferences (daurah). It was just so weird not seeing the familiar faces but I' m okay, heh.

That's the end of 2013. I'm holding on to April...

3 reviews:

  1. adlan, if dh nak kahwin, jemput. please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. adlan, may ALLAH ease you and everyone else for the finals. Nasihat abg2 tu sume sila pakai. moga ALLAH bukakan jalan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to Anonymous,

    well firstly, i need to know who you are. but if i assume it's the anonymous i've known all along, then duhh, of course you'll be invited heh

    to thuraiya,

    ameen. thank you for the wishes!! we'll be fine iA

    ReplyDelete