twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Visa Guidelines is back

Alhamdulillah, I got married to a lovely lady by the name of Sarah and we're enjoying our new phase in life since that momentous day.

And yeah, I graduated from the University of Nottingham and thus, escaping from the evil clutches of my medical school. woot2! probably needs a post on this as well but yeah, maybe later.

at the bottom of this blog, there is an article on visa guidelines for medical students graduated from UK medical schools under MARA scholarship who are planning to work as an FY1 doctor in the UK.

After all, it was my visa guidelines which i made 5 years ago that helped me to get to know a lot of people and for some, have now become my close friends. And it helped a lot of other people as well. So I hope that this guideline would ease your efforts a bit. Visa application is always confusing.

Scroll down to the bottom for the guideline

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

make you feel my love

Hello readers,

I want to show you something. It's a screenshot of the form which I have filled in for my elective placements in Malaysia.


You see, I really like doing things which would make people be intrigued about Islam. With this form I filled in, I hope the lady who reads it would actually Google the words which I have used and would then understand what they mean. 

I've done other things as well. During our graduation in December 2012, I prayed at the pavement near the hall where the ceremony was held. I know a lot of people (my colleagues from my year) were walking around and I hope that by observing me, they would at least be curious & try to find out more about Islam. It's the same when I was in Lincoln in November. The only place to pray at the hospital was in the chapel. And I saw a corner where there is a glass window which would allow other people from various floors of the hospital to see me. So yeah, obviously I prayed there in hoping that someone would see me and who knows, Allah might open that person's heart to Islam one day. You never know.

I know, there are many more efficient ways of spreading Islam. But I choose to do these simple things as well. Because they're easy and they might be insignificant..but if I can touch a person's heart through these minuscule actions, that would mean so much.

Try it yourself. I know it's hard and sometimes you just don't feel comfortable but you get used to it once you make it a habit. I'm still practising myself, huhu.

To show them the beauty of Islam; to make them feel the love towards the Almighty...

3 reviews:

  1. indeed, that act is actually significant, adlan. thumbs up!
    how i miss to have such motivation.
    recently i was so frustrated to hear that many people in the flood relief centre didn't perform their solah. the musolla is just next to the area where they gathered, tapi saf jemaah terlalu sedikit. sedih tapi this is the reality.

    all the best for your final sem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my place, i prayed at the coridor. My male classmates happened to see me praying at the same coridor everydays. Last exam, they sat behind me and said, "please someone pray for us ". And laughed. Japanese dont believe in god, but sometimes when they sit around me, they will mention god. And im really happy.
    But my result were not as good as them, and i feel so shy to be their friends and introduce islam. Somehow i wished that i am as brilliant as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to alhuda,

    huda, lama tak nampak. haha. itula kan. it just shows that there's still so much work to be done. all the best to you too!! and thanks for reading huhu

    to Anonymous,

    i think it's good that they can see you praying everyday. Allah is the one who can open up people's hearts. So, if you can make du'a for them, maybe that could be part of your effort to introduce them to Islam. all the best!

    Wallahualam

    ReplyDelete